You guys! This salad is the BOMB.
You seriously have to try this Sunflower Seed Ranch Dressing.
It's out-of-this-world delish - and it's pretty damn healthy too!
I'mma put that stuff on everything!
The combo of the cool and creamy ranch with the spicy, crispy Gardein 'chicken' tenders is one you don't wanna miss!
Check out the recipe below!
- BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE -
- Cook Gardein 'Chicken' Tenders according to package.
- Make the Sunflower Seed Ranch Dressing (recipe below).
- Make the buffalo sauce (recipe below).
- Chop veggies for salad.
- Coat tenders in buffalo sauce and chop.
- Toss greens with a little bit of dressing.
- Plate in this order:
- Other veggies
- Buffalo chicken
- Drizzle with more dressing
SUNFLOWER SEED RANCH DRESSING
- 2 cups raw sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 2 - 3 cups of water
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (aka nooch)
- Rinse and drain the sunflower seeds.
- Add them to a blender along with the rest of the ingredients, adding more water as needed.
- Blend on high speed until super smooth and creamy (this usually takes a few minutes).
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Store in the fridge for 5-7 days.
NOTE: The dressing will definitely thicken up as it sits in the fridge, so keep that in mind!
- 2 tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat.
- Add in the Frank's Red Hot Sauce, stir to mix well, and remove from heat.
VEGGIES WE USED IN THE SALAD
- chopped romaine
- chopped spinach
- slivered red onion
- shredded carrots
- cherry tomatoes
- green onion (for garnish)
Boom! The BEST Vegan Buffalo Chicken Salad ever!
I hope you love this salad as much as we do!