Holy SHIT - these Vegan Sausage & Pineapple Kabobs made with the NEW Beyond Meat Sausages are SO flippin' good.
Not only are they 100% vegan and gluten free, but they're totally omnivore approved too.
Bring these to your next BBQ for sure!!!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
Beyond Meat Sausage & Pineapple Kabobs
(makes 12 kabobs)
Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 of a yellow onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2/3 c. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 c. pineapple juice from a can
- 3 rings of canned pineapple
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil (optional)
- 1/3 c. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds, or until everything is well combined and smooth.
2. Pour into a saucepan on medium heat and whisk constantly until the sauce is thick and gravy-like in consistency.
3. Pour your finished sauce into a jar and store in the fridge or use it right away if you'd like! Enjoy!
Beyond Meat Sausage Kabobs
- 2 packages of Beyond Meat Sausages
- 1 pineapple
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 batch of GF Teriyaki Sauce (recipe above)
1. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before making your kabobs.
2. Cut your vegan sausages, pineapple, red pepper and red onion into large, bite-sized chunks.
3. Assemble your skewers in whatever order you'd like.
4. Pour the Teriyaki Sauce over the skewers and use a brush to make sure all of the pieces are evenly coated.
5. Marinate in the fridge for at least a few hours (overnight is best!).
6. Place them on a hot grill and cook evenly on all sides, brushing them with the sauce left in the bottom of the pan until they've reached your desired done-ness. Enjoy!