This decadent pie is PERFECT for the holidays!
It's SUPER easy, totally vegan, and it will blow your friends and family away!
If you've never had the chocolate pumpkin combo before then you're definitely missing out. It's SO good y'all.
This pie is creamy, chocolatey, pumpkin-y, and just oh-so-good.
You're gonna wanna make this.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie -
- 1 can (14 oz.) organic pumpkin pie mix
- 2 tbsp. unrefined sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1 vegan crust (homemade or store-bought)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
2. Either in a double boiler, or in a glass bowl over simmering (not boiling) water, melt 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips.
3. While that’s all happening on the stove, in a food processor, add the pumpkin pie mix, sugar, arrowroot powder, and salt. Puree until very smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides as needed.
4. Once the chocolate is melted, add that to your food processor and puree with the pumpkin pie mixture until smooth and creamy.
5. Pour the pie filling into the crust, jiggle it around a little to make sure it’s evenly distributed and sprinkle on the other 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 35 minutes until the pie is set. The middle may still be a bit soft, but no worries, it’ll set as it cools.
7. Remove from the oven and set the pie on a cooling rack, or in the window to make all of the neighbors jealous. Let the pie cool completely before snarfing the whole thing down. Enjoy!
If you make this DELISH pie for the holidays, I hope you absolutely LOVE IT.
It's definitely my favorite holiday treat.
Happy pie making!