Making baked potatoes in the Instant Pot is SO easy - IT’S kind of unbelievable!
And they come out perfect every time!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- INSTANT POT BAKED POTATOES -
- INGREDIENTS -
1 cup cold water
4-10 medium-sized potatoes, scrubbed (I used russet)
- DIRECTIONS -
1. Pour the cold water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the trivet on top of the water.
2. Prick each potato 5-6 times and then place them into the Instant Pot.
3. Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
4. Cook the potatoes on high pressure for 12 minutes*.
5. After the 12 minutes is up, let the pressure naturally release for 8-10 minutes.
6. Release the rest of the pressure manually.
7. Open up your Instant Pot and the taters should be perfectly done. Enjoy!
*the cooking time may vary depending on the size of your potatoes
*for small potatoes, cook for 10 minutes
*for extra large potatoes, cook for 18-20 minutes
NOTE: If you like your baked potatoes extra crispy on the outside: Preheat your oven to 400F. Once the potatoes are done in the Instant Pot, rub them with a little bit of olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and bake them for 10 minutes. Boom. Crispy-ass baked potatoes!
Love you guys!!! ❤️