You're gonna LOVE this Chocolate Cherry Smoothie!
It's vegan. It's healthy. And it's SO damn good.
You honestly won't even know it's a green smoothie in disguise!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. non-dairy milk
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 3 dates
- 1/4 c. cocoa or cacao powder
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- 1/2-3/4 c. frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs, for topping (optional)
1. Add the water, non-dairy milk, spinach and dates to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add in the cocoa powder, frozen bananas and frozen cherries and blend again until super smooth and creamy. Make sure to scrape the sides as necessary to incorporate all of the yummy goodness.
3. Pour into a jar and top with cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Now, go whip up one of these creamy delights ASAP!
You'll be stoked you did.