This Easy Vegan Mayo is a perfect substitute for regular mayo in any recipe!
It's even oil-free and 100% raw too!
Add this recipe to your list of vegan staples for sure!
You'll love the shit out of it.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- EASY VEGAN MAYO -
- 1/2 c. raw cashews (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 1/2 c. raw hemp seeds (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. water, as needed
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, optional
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. salt, to taste
1. Drain and rinse the soaked cashews and hemp seeds and add them into a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Blend away until everything is super smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides, and adding more water as necessary.
3. Adjust any of the flavors to taste and enjoy this stuff however you would regular mayo!
NOTE: If you'd like a SUPER creamy mayo then use 1 cup of cashews instead of half cashews half hemp seeds. I really enjoy the flavor the hemp seeds give to the mayo, but it's definitely not as silky, creamy that way. Just a heads up!
NOTE: This mayo will last for about 5-7 days in the fridge.