It's so easy to cook garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas) in the Instant Pot.
You don't even have to soak the beans first!
And it takes less than an hour.
It's pretty much the best thing ever.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- INSTANT POT GARBANZO BEANS -
(makes around 2 cups of cooked beans)
- 1 c. dry garbanzo beans
- water (enough to cover the beans by about an inch)
1. Put your beans and water into your Instant Pot and set the manual timer to 40 minutes.
2. After the 40 minute timer goes off, wait 10 more minutes before releasing the rest of the pressure yourself. Be careful not to burn yourself!
3. Once all of the pressure has been released, pop the lid off, and drain your cooked beans.
4. Rinse well & enjoy in your favorite recipe!
If you don't have an Instant Pot yet then grab one here!