If you're looking for a delicious and super-easy vegan sour cream recipe then look no further!
This stuff is #LegitneySpears.
Use it however you would 'normal' sour cream!
Nachos, burritos, tacos...you name it.
It's 150% DELISH!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- EASY VEGAN SOUR CREAM -
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. water (as needed)
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. salt (to taste)
1. Drain and rinse your soaked cashews and add them to a blender with the rest of the ingredients
2. Blend until super smooth and creamy. This usually takes my Vitamix about 3-4 minutes total.
3. Make sure to scrape down the sides a few times throughout the blending process!
4. Adjust everything to taste.
5. Enjoy right away, or put it in the fridge for a few hours (overnight is best) to thicken up and get all sorts of delicious. Enjoy!
FYI: This will last in the fridge for about 5-7 days.