Oil-Free Hummus is the best kind of hummus!
I usually always have a batch of this stuff on hand for dipping veggies in, slathering on sandwiches and wraps, and making quick and easy dressings for salads and bowls.
I love this hummus too much, you guys.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- OIL-FREE HUMMUS -
- 2 c. cooked garbanzo beans (or two 15 oz. cans)
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. warm water
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. cumin (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (add more to taste if needed)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- squirt of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
1. Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until super smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
2. Add more salt and hot sauce to taste if needed.
3. Garnish with cooked garbanzo beans and a little smoked paprika if you're trying to be all fancy about it. Enjoy!