PB & J Oats! Peanut Butter & Jelly Oats! aka The BEST oatmeal EVER!
You guys, I love this stuff.
That Peanut Butter Drizzle takes this dish from delish to perfect.
You should def try this yummy breakfast soon!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
PB & J Oats
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 dates, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter powder (I used PB2)
- 1 - 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- frozen berries
1. Bring water to a boil and add in the oats, dates, raisins, and cinnamon.
2. Cover and cook your oats on med-low heat for 10 minutes, or until they're soft and creamy.
3. Add in non-dairy milk, chia seeds, and more cinnamon if you'd like.
4. Stir well, cover, and let sit on low heat for a few more minutes.
5. In the meantime, make your Peanut Butter Drizzle. Mix the peanut butter powder and maple syrup in a small bowl until it's at a nice drizzly consistency.
6. Put some frozen berries in the bottom of a bowl and top with the finished oats. Top with more frozen berries, the Peanut Butter Drizzle, and more non-dairy milk. Enjoy!
I hope you all love these oats as much as I do. Because I seriously can't get enough.