These no-drain, Instant Pot Vegan Mashed Potatoes are quick, easy and absolutely delish!
Plus, they’re SUPER healthy too!
What else can you ask for in a recipe?!
Not much, if you ask me!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
- INSTANT POT VEGAN MASHED POTATOES -
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes
- 1 c. vegetable broth
- 1/2 - 1 c. unsweetened, plant-based milk
- 1 - 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
NOTE: This is a super simple recipe, so feel free to jazz it up with some roasted garlic, nutritional yeast, vegan sour cream, vegan cheese...or whatever else you'd like!
1. Wash the potatoes and poke them several times with a fork to help steam release during the cooking process.
2. Add the potatoes, as well as the vegetable broth, to the Instant Pot and make sure the top valve is turned to sealing.
3. Set the manual timer for 10-12 minutes (depending on the size of your taters) and let the Instant Pot do it's thing.
4. When the timer goes off, manually release the pressure and open the lid.
5. Poke the potatoes with a sharp knife to test their doneness (they should be soft all the way through). Cook for longer if needed.
6. Once the potatoes are done cooking, warm up the plant-based milk and add that into the Instant Pot with the salt and pepper.
7. Mix well, adjusting the liquid (you can add more veg broth and/or plant-based milk if it's too dry for your liking) and seasonings to taste (feel free to add in whatever else you'd like) and enjoy!