You guys, these Raw Veggie Wraps are OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD delish!
They remind me of sushi, and I effing LOVE sushi, so I'm totally stoked on these!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
RAW VEGGIE WRAPS + CREAMY WASABI SAUCE
Ingredients for the Sauce:
1/2 c. raw cashews, soaked, drained & rinsed
1/2 of a zucchini, peeled & roughly chopped
juice from 1 lemon
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp. hemp seeds
2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
1/2 - 1 tsp. wasabi powder
3 tbsp. tamari
3 tbsp. coconut aminos
splash of water, if needed
squirt of Sriracha (optional)
Ingredients for the Wraps:
sesame seeds (optional)
1. To make your sauce, add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until super smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
2. Pour into a container and store in the fridge until you're ready to eat your wraps.
3. To make your wraps, chop the cucumber, red pepper, avocado, and romaine into long, thin strips.
4. Place one of your nori sheets, shiny side down, in front of you. Make sure the lines are vertical.
5. Gently spread a thin layer of hummus on the nori sheet.
6. Top with your veggies in whatever order you'd like.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Roll the wrap with your hands, making sure to keep everything nice and tight. (See the video for examples.)
9. Wet the end of the nori sheet with a bit of water to seal the roll.
10. Wet a sharp knife and cut your roll into 6 pieces.
11. Dip the pieces into your sauce and enjoy!
NOTE: You can use whatever veggies or fruit you'd like in these rolls! FYI: They're really good with mango in 'em.