Did you know that you can bring HELLA food on the airplane with you?
Did you know that there are LOTS of vegan options in most airports??
In this episode I give you ALL of my best tips & tricks for traveling (in the air) as a vegan!
👇 Stuff I Mentioned 👇
Vegan Meal Code (international flights only): VGML
- Ep. 9 - Dining Out As A Vegan: www.kristenemily.com/podcast/diningoutasavegan
- Cookie Dough Rawnola: youtu.be/xDTON_e88Fk
- The Supplements I Take: youtu.be/3CgKKFDgSfs
- Bamboo Utensils: goo.gl/k5tp2Q
- Reusable Metal Straws: goo.gl/5hkfCE
- Happy Cow: www.happycow.net/
- Yelp: www.yelp.com/
- TSA allowed foods:
- TSA Liquids Rule: www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/liquids-rule
Support the podcast! ❤️ Use this Amazon link when making purchases: goo.gl/2uV5L1
⬇️ FOLLOW ME ⬇️
🎥 YouTube: Kristen Pound
🌀 Facebook: goo.gl/Ss9xYR
✅ Join my How To Vegan FB group: goo.gl/AdCssN
I love all of you! ❤️
⭐️ AWESOME VEGAN DOCUMENTARIES ⭐️
Forks Over Knives
What The Health (some parts of it)
Earthlings (WARNING: Very graphic images!)
Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
- KristenPound.com -
Have any questions?? Come find me on YouTube (How To Vegan Podcast). It's the perfect place to connect with me and leave any comments/questions. I'll def get back to each and every one of you!