Wanna know some random stuff about yours truly??
Check out this semi-awkward '30 Things About Me' video!
- 30 Things About Me -
1. I've lived in Idaho my entire life.
2. I've been vegan for 5 years.
3. I just got engaged.
4. I have a cat named Monkey - and he claps!
5. I am a certified Health Coach.
6. I love animals A LOT.
7. I am over 6 feet tall.
8. I have a teaching degree and a history degree.
9. I am terrified of ostriches.
10. I taught myself how to read when I was 4 years old.
11. I'm weird.
13. I have several tattoos.
14. I'm a huge Chicago Bears fan - Blackhawks too!
15. I had to wear an eyepatch when I was little.
16. I was in the service industry for over 15 years.
18. I have my nipple pierced.
19. I love seeing live music and going to music festivals.
20. My favorite smell is onions and garlic sautéeing in a pan.
21. I used to play the violin.
22. One entire corner of my mouth is completely numb.
23. I can't play any music instruments, but I can sing!
24. I love to dance.
25. I have epilepsy.
26. I love Rihanna.
27. I am a cancer.
28. I love to cook.
29. I want to be in a band someday.
30. I'm kind of obsessed with the moon.
Watch the vid for even more deets!
And make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here!