This BF Mac and Cheez is EPIC, you guys!
You gotta try this ish ASAP!
It's creamy, it's decadent, and it's just so damn good!
- VEGAN BF MAC & CHEEZ RECIPE -
VEGAN | GF | OIL FREE | SERVES 4-6
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Make the Vegan Boyfriend Cheez (recipe below).
- On low heat, stir together the noodles and the BF Cheez and heat until thick and creamy.
- Top with paprika and green onions (optional).
- VEGAN BOYFRIEND CHEEZ RECIPE -
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
1 1/2 - 2 cups water
1/2 cup nutritional yeast (aka nooch)
1 tbsp. Sriracha
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. turmeric
3 large cloves of garlic
1 tsp. white miso
Juice from 1 small lemon
- Blend the raw cashews and water together first until super creamy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Adjust seasonings to taste - add more of whatever you think you'd like in there!
NOTE: If you don't have a high-speed blender, you might want to soak your cashews overnight to make them easier to blend. Just make sure to drain and rinse them well before adding them to your blender.
NOTE: If you're allergic to cashews, or just don't like 'em, you can totally sub out sunflower seeds or hemp seeds! It's even good with all three!
If you make this bomb-ass mac & cheez then you gotta let me know what you think.
I have a feeling you're gonna LOVE it.
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't yet!